Tuesday 5 July 2016

Had more fun in my craft room last night! Finished off one of the tags I was working on, as well as doing more work on some other projects.

So I had started working on a couple tags ages ago - doing my usual thing of using up left over product from another project so it didn't go to waste. I had these tags to this point and then didn't know what to do with them!


Then when flipping through Facebook on the weekend, I found this fun tutorial by FlairbyMe on one of the scrapbook sites I follow. I didn't use the same materials she did, but it definitely gave me ideas where I could go with my tags!! 


So I started off by adding a bunch of steampunk style embellishments and ephemera to the tag to get the look I wanted.


Then I used my different Tim Holtz sprays and mica sprays, along with some Inka Gold to get the final look I wanted. Couldn't be happier with the result!!






I will post pictures of the other projects I was working on as I get them done! Till next time, stay crafty my peeps!

No comments:

Post a Comment