Wednesday 6 July 2016

We have been having so much hot weather lately that the nicest place in my house is my craft room in the basement! Makes for a productive crafter!! I was down there again last night as upstairs in my house was just an oven - and I ended up finishing the other tag I had on the go.

So, as I did with the other tag, this one started off by using up leftover product I had from some other projects. I used the modelling paste I had on a stencil on the tag so I wouldn't waste it!


Then I was playing around with my rust paste that I got from my fab supplier Wendy at W2Scrapbooking. I was so sad that I couldn't go to Finnabair in Edmonton this last weekend that I was just surfing through YouTube to find some videos to show me how to use the product. I used ideas from this video to get me started on the next part of the project. Got some great inspiration from this video!!


So I took some chipboard clock and butterfly pieces that I had and added first some texture sand to them and then the Rust Paste. Really loved the end results!!



Then I decided to do a Prima doll to add to the tag. In the end I didn't use the butterflies as I ran out of room. But I have to say the end result was even better than I hoped for.





Till next time, stay crafty my peeps!

No comments:

Post a Comment