Friday 2 December 2016

Day two of posting every day this month has gotten off to a rocky start! I had planned on posting a photo of the fabulous December package I got from my Not So Secret Sister. And then of course I forgot to take the photo, silly me. I have now edited this post to show my great December gift. It was a really fun swap to do - getting something every month all year was so much fun!!



I had also hoped to get into my craft room last night, but that didn't happen as I had to work till after 9:00 pm to get one of the big order I have finished. On the upside, it is all done. But I do have some plans for my next project, that I hope to be able to post tomorrow. When I was in Edmonton at my crop my crafty pal Shannon was working on tags for wine bottles. I loved her idea so much, but instead of tags I wanted to do the same idea as a journal page. I had to order the stamp set she was using as they didn't have it in stock, but she was a pal and let me stamp out a bunch of the images (as well as some others for another idea I have cooking).


So I am going to colour in all these images and then use them on various journal pages, or maybe some cards and perhaps even layouts. But these are the tags Shannon did that inspired me. Will have to see how my take on them as a journal page turns out.



So till tomorrow, stay crafty my peeps! And have a crafty holiday season!!



No comments:

Post a Comment