Friday 9 December 2016

Well I did not get down to my craft room last night as I had a library meeting that took up most of my evening. But I do still have something "crafty" to post!

Pretty much since I started my company, whenever I have new grandchildren or nieces/nephews I make them a special baby blanket/quilt. Since my ex daughter-in-law just had a new baby and I will be seeing her at Xmas, I made her a blanket. I do all the embroidery and I have  friend who puts it all together for me. This one was super easy and I had it done really fast. It is so soft too as my friend uses the softest material. Can't wait to give it to her! Don't get me wrong, I love all my grandsons, but I am so excited to FINALLY have grand DAUGHTERS to spoil too!! Love making girly stuff for a change. LOL




So I hope to get more crafting done this weekend so will hopefully be able to keep up the daily December posts. Till next time, stay crafty my peeps!

No comments:

Post a Comment