Wednesday 21 December 2016

Spent my evening doing laundry and wrapping gifts, so again didn't make it down to the craft room, but I do have some Christmas-y things to share.

I made both of these Christmas projects for my store a few years ago and they come out every year when we do our Christmas decorating. The sled was supposed to hold candies for my customers but I just didn't find the time to get any this year so it became a vehicle for one of the many Moose we have in the store. And the little book was all made from the same paper that went on the sleigh.


And then I made this wooden Kaisercraft Christmas tree. I think they have both held up pretty well over the last couple years.



But the most exciting news of the day is that my newest grand baby decided to make her entrance a few weeks early. So instead of having to wait till the new year to meet little Octavia I only have to wait 3 more days! Everyone is happy and healthy - the best Christmas gift we could get!!


So I still have a couple gifts to finish and wrap so I should be able to post more this week. Till next time, stay crafty my peeps!

No comments:

Post a Comment