Thursday 22 December 2016

One more Christmas gift finished and ready to wrap. I am almost done for this year and then tomorrow all I will have to do is pack for the trip - once we figure out how to get all the gifts in the car!!

For my pal Cathy I decided to finish the Fairy Themed album that I started back in November at the crop I was at.  She said she loved it so I figured that would be the perfect gift for her! Here are some photos.




I also decided to do a short video as I find albums like this can be so hard to get good pictures of - especially all the inside pages and tags and such.  Here is a better look at the whole album.


So now I have to do a bit more work on my last Christmas gift, and then go to bed so that my cold continues to go away! Till next time, stay crafty my peeps!

No comments:

Post a Comment