Saturday 10 December 2016

One of my favourite things I did this year was participate in a year long swap. It was called the Not So Secret Sister Swap and the idea was to give your partner something every month, with bigger things for birthdays and holidays. It was really fun swapping with my partner Angela all year. For December I sent her a couple things I made for her - which I posted a little while ago. What I didn't post was a picture of all the other stuff I sent her. So she took a picture of it all and I had to share.


I wanted to show her what I do for a living too, so the little red bag with the moose on it I embroidered for her at my store.

There is only one bad thing about this - the group that sponsored this swap is closing down. So I won't be doing swaps with them anymore. But I did meet so many new friends that I will definitely be keeping in touch with. It was a great group though and I am glad I got to be part of it, at least for a little while.

So I will be spending a bunch more time crafting this weekend. as I have presents to make. So till next time, stay crafty my peeps. 

No comments:

Post a Comment