Sunday 18 December 2016

Our Christmas Staff party adventures in Peace River were a LOT of fun!  The party was really fun and we even ended up with a couple of decent gifts. And our pal Chris and one of the other DJ's had the best Christmas outfits ever! And of course it was even a bit of a Theatre Troupe reunion and we captured it on digital! I had to - recently heard from a previous troupe member and had to show her that we are all still as nuts as ever, just WAY older! LOL



And once we got home I was able to get down to my craft room and worked on some more of my Xmas presents. I even got one of them done! Hoping my pal likes it cause I am really happy with how it came out.  Here are some pics.







Have more work to do on a couple other projects, so hopefully will get down to my craft room a bit more tonight. Till next time, stay crafty my peeps!

No comments:

Post a Comment