Monday 29 April 2019

April Egg-stravagansa Crop


Well that is another successful crop under my belt! LOL  Even though we only had 7 people, everyone had a nice time and I think they all said they got lots done. I know I did! I finished off everything I needed to send out three different swaps this weekend, as well as getting an envelope album almost finished. I was a crafting machine!!

Friday night I finished the last of the swaps I had to complete. I was in a swap where we had to alter an egg. We could do one large egg or some smaller ones. I ended up getting a couple larger styrofoam eggs at Michaels and decided to do them both for my partner. I also had my husband make me a makeshift stand for them - so I had somewhere for them to sit when they dried. I liked how they looked on the stand so much I decided to just decorate the whole stand as a total project. Here is how it came out.








On Saturday, I started off by finishing a couple tags. The plan was to give one to one of my swap partners. I loved them both and was torn over which to keep and which one to give away!

This first tag is the bonus project I got from a class I signed up for at Mixed Up Creative Academy If you are looking for some great classes to take on mixed media I HIGHLY recommend this site!!


This tag was also inspired by that course.

Then I wanted to create some cards to send to all my swap partners. These are the cards that I came up with. I love the Stamperia paper lines - they are very inspiring!!




And the best part of this crop? I am basically already packed for my upcoming crop in Edmonton! LOL All I had to do was a little re-organizing and I am all set.


I also got all my props/costume stuff ready for the crop. The theme is Star Wars, which is TOTALLY up my alley! Wasn't hard to get together what I needed. All I had to do was raid my husband's closet!


Not sure if I will be doing any more crafting this week, since I am gonna be really busy getting everything done I need to before I head to the city. So till next time, stay crafty my peeps!

No comments:

Post a Comment