Wednesday 3 April 2019

Welll it looks like I am done being on the Canvas Corp Brands design team. They sold the company and right now they are no longer taking submissions for projects and there is a lot of confusing things happening. One thing I do know though is that I still love all the products that I got from them and it was a great experience being on their team! I have been so busy since the start of the year I was not able to do any new projects, but I am still very glad for the experience.

I did have a couple projects that I submitted to them that has yet to go on their blog. And since it is looking like that isn't going to happen I want to share it here on my blog finally.  I ordered some of the Bohemian Romance collections and I wanted to show it off. I wanted to do a couple of simple projects with it, so started with a set of cards. I always have swaps and other projects that I send out on a regular basis and I love sending cards out with them. The Bohemian Romance paper is all so pretty and worked perfectly for making cards.

Here is a look at all the cards I made using the Bohemian Romance collection


And here are some photos of the individual cards







The second project I made with the Bohemian Romance Collection was an explosion gift box. I wanted to do another quick and simple project and the fact that the explosion box was already made and all I had to do was cover it in paper made it really easy to complete. I added very little bling/extras as I didn't want to make it hard to close. I made this project as a gift and wanted the recipient  to be able to personalize it as they wished.

Here is a look at the supplies I used for the project. 


As I said, I had a pre-made explosion box to use for the project.


This is what it looks like open and ready to decorate!


Amd here are some photos of the finsihed project 

I am sad that things have gone as they have with CCB, but it was a great experience being on the team and I learned lots and got to play with some great products! I also met a TON more crafty people and I think this is a great step for me on my crafty journey. So till next time, stay crafty my peeps!!

SUPPLIES USED FOR THESE PROJECTS:
Bohemian Romance Mixed Media Pack
Basic Card Bases with envelopes
DCWV Explosion Box
Miscellaneous flowers and other ephemera
Various stamped sayings
Ink

No comments:

Post a Comment