Tuesday 2 April 2019

HAPPY APRIL EVERYONE!

So I had a great weekend in the city and brought back some cool new goodies to play with, but haven't had time yet to do a reveal video for them. I will post that later this weeek.

But I did want to share the craftiness of my nieces, who went to Treasured Memories on the weekend to do the Dragon Eye class with Nichole. They had a great time and their projects turned out amazing!


This is Madison's Dragon Eye


And this is Taryn's Dragon Eye


I really wish I could have taken the class with them - I know I did it already but would have loved to do it with the girls! And Taryn was thrilled that they gave everyone an extra glass eye and some clay so they could make more eyes at home if they wanted!

I will try and get my goodies video up this week. And I have a crop on the weekend so will have more posts from that. So till next time, stay crafty my peeps!

No comments:

Post a Comment