Tuesday 9 April 2019

As promised, I did get another project worked on this weekend, though not finished. At the last library crop I started work on an envelope/card album so worked some more on it. I am still not done the album, but what was fun is that the girls at the crop loved my idea and wanted me to teach them how I made it. They suggested I do it as a class but I said that it really would take either a LONG time for the class (as papering the album takes forever!!) or really short as putting the album together is pretty easy. So instead they asked if I would just show them, which I ended up doing. The funny part is they asked if they could film it! So here are two versions of me doing a short tutorial on how to make a mini album using envelopes and cards!



The videos are basically the same, just from different angles. I posted them both as you might be able to see the project going together better in different places in each video! I hope this helps you if you decide to make one yourself. And when I get it done I will post photos. So till next time, stay crafty my peeps!!

No comments:

Post a Comment