Monday 8 April 2019

Had a crazy good time this weekend crafting out in La Crete with my pals! I didn't have time to post before now but wanted to share all I got done!

On Friday night I finished both the canvases that I had started last month. I love that my ideas for them came together exactly the way I wanted!

I called the first canvas SEA THE WORLD.






The other canvas is called BAT SHIT CRAZY (for obvious reasons!)




Saturday was anothe busy day - starting with the great tag class Leona taught us. It was similar techniques to what we learned at Creativation, but I love the look of tags like that so did the class even though it was all stuff I know how to do. LOVE the end result!!


Then I worked on some pages - the first was for the page contest. I didn't win, and I am going to post that page separately as I am going to use it for my appication to the Graphic 45 Design team. I did love how it came out though. The winner of the page contest was my pal Treena - this is her layout. I got her to send it to me as I am likely gonna scrap-lift it!!


I did get a couple other pages done - still using the Graphic 45 Kaleidescope paper. I really love that line. The colours are great and it is pretty easy to do cute layouts when my grandbabies are so stinking cute!!



I did get another project worked on a bit, but since I have to get back to work I will save that for another post! Till next time, stay crafty my peeps!!

No comments:

Post a Comment