Monday 15 April 2019

I had my own crafty fun this weekend at home, as I had several projects to get done, and I wanted to spend time in my craft room. I have to say I was pretty productive!

I started out by prepping a bunch of stuff - I have ATC's to finish, I started some tags, I painted eggs for another swap, I painted a canvas background and did more work on another swap project.






I did get the ATC's for my swaps finished. They are for a swap in a Facebook Group I am in. We were supposed to use products from Renea Bouquets, which is not a hardship for me as I have a TON of her products. I am hoping my partner likes what I made her. I tend to do ATC's in sets of threes, though they don't always match. These are what I came up with.





I really get much more finished, though I did do a lot with more projects. I got more done on another swap, but I don't want to spoil it for my partner, but here is a sneak peak on what I did so far.


I realized later too that the egg swap I am in was supposed to be mailed out today, so I have to try and get that one done ASAP. So till next time, stay crafty my peeps!

No comments:

Post a Comment