Wednesday 27 March 2019

So my last blog post for March is going to be about happy mail! I am headed to the city to see a hockey game this weekend and I doubt I will get down to my craft room before we go. So to end the month I have to share the cool new stuff I got from Artful Days - a FANTABULOUS site I found to get cool stuff for my crafting. I found them through the classes I signed up for at Mixed Up Creative Academy. I haven't actually FINISHED any of the classes I signed up for yet, but I can't wait to play!


Since I am still working on fine tuning my video skills, I thought I would show you some close up pictures of some of the goodies I got! The resins especially so you can see the wicked detail on them!











I cannot wait to create with all of these! So till next time, stay crafty my peeps!

No comments:

Post a Comment