Monday 18 March 2019

Had a pretty busy week, so didn't get down to my craft room much. But I did do some stuff this weekend! First off, Scrappy Apple in La Crete got in the new Graphic 45 lines so I HAD to run out there and get my Kalaidescope paper! 


Check out all my goodies I got from Leona and Scrappy Apple.


I bought this fabulous Ferris Wheel from Kaisercraft Beyond the page a few years ago and had SEVERAL ideas about what to do with it but couldn't put my finger on exactly what I wanted to do. Now that I have this paper though I have the PERFECT project for it!!


My amazing niece Taryn is going to make me little clay animals for each section and they are going to go with the Kalaidescope paper! I cannot WAIT to get started on this project. 

I really excited my neice too as I had told her that I was going to give her the supplies for the project, but I decided to give her all my Dian Wakely paints, since I don't really use them any more. I wish I could have seen her face when I told her - she was SUPER EXCITED!!


I did also finish a swap project this weekend, but I have to take some better photos, so that will be a separate post. I did do a bit of art journaling though. I was inspired to do this page by my pal Matt and a super cool video he did using the Dylusions paints. I only got the background done, but I am loving how it looks so far!


And I worked on another page that I had started a while ago using up some paint from another project. I wasn't sure what to do next, but Matt gave me some ideas so I hope to finish it tonight!


I will hopefully get to my craft room more this week, so till then, stay crafty my peeps!

No comments:

Post a Comment