Tuesday 12 March 2019

I got more happy mail yesterday - I think I am done shopping for a bit, but then again, who knows! LOL.

This time I got stuff from my crafty pals at Scrap Addicts - some items that I had ordered back in November at their crop finally came in from back order. I had to get a couple new things too! 


As I say in the video, I wanted to get the tombstone tags as my pal Tricia was making one at the November crop at Scrap Addicts. This is what she came up with.


So now I have a bunch of them to play with! I also can't wait to use the new inks that I got. I love that they have made the Archival Distress inks - and in a small size so they are perfect to take to crops!


I am hoping to get to my craft room more this week and weekend, 
so till next time, stay crafty my peeps!!

No comments:

Post a Comment