Saturday 9 March 2019

My craft weekend started great yesterday - even having two different things going on at the same time! The first thing I did was attend a paint night at Traditions. I was really looking forward to this as I just loved the image - a super cute llama. As always, it was really fun and I love my finished painting.


I love the start of paint night! And I REALLY love the background layer!!
I think I am gonna have to try this technique again!!



To start I thought my llama looked more like a parrot


But once I added hair it looked better


And I absolutely LOVE the finished painting!!!!!!

Mary is always so fun to learn from. I wasn't able to stay for the
group photo, but it was another successful paint night for sure.



And then it was on to my second crafty event of the weekend - the library crop


I didn't get a whole lot done once I got there, but I did get prepped for the rest of the weekend. I should have more pictures to show later for sure. Till then, stay crafty my peeps!

No comments:

Post a Comment