Monday 4 March 2019

So as promised, I said I would post photos of my projects this weekend, I didn't really get anything finished, but I did do a lot of work on a lot of different things.  Here are some shots of what I was working on over the weekend.


I played with my new Alcohol Pearl inks - on the new ATC cards I got from my pal Candy.
I love the backgrounds that these created!




Started work on some butterflies for a birthday gift for a friend.


Used left over paint to start a canvas!


And this is the tag that the butterflies are going to go on!


The one project I DID get finished this weekend was I actually started the WANDERLUST class from Everything Art that I signed up for! I think they are on week 9 or 10 now, but I finally got the first week done. It was a journal page so it also meant I got back to my art journaling that I have not done in ages! Here is a shot of it in progress, as well as the finished page. 



I changed things up a bit from the class, but that is kinda what this class is all about. And I am not 100% sure I like it, but I got started which is what counts. I am looking forward to continuing with the classes.

So till next time when I get more of these projects done, stay crafty my peeps!

No comments:

Post a Comment