Sunday 10 March 2019

So I definitely had a productive weekend, and as promised here are some photos of the other projects I finished at the crop. I hope you like them!

I finished off the two canvases that I started last weekend. I wanted to use some of the new products that I got in from my crafty pal Candy and her new shop A Vintage Girl Shop. I love all the products and I am really happy with how both canvases came out. The first one is for me and the other is going to my pal Tricia for her birthday.








I also did a couple ATC's using the pre-cut ATC cards that I also got from Candy. They are a couple of the ones I started last weekend. I just added some embellishments to them to complete them. Now I have to decide if I want to keep them or put them up for trading!



The rest of the crop was spent working on tags. As I said earlier on the blog, I told my pal Leona I would make some tags for her to use as samples for her shop. These are the three that she wants to put up or display. They are samples of how to use the Distress Oxide Sprays and Inks.




The rest of the tags I made will either end up as gifts or extras to go with swaps I am in. I also might keep some for myself. - haven't decided on that yet! LOL





I also finished a swap project this weekend - my first shaker card! I hope my partner likes it. I wasn't  quite sure how to go about making  shaker card, but I think I did ok! 



Like I said, I had a very productive weekend!! I am on a roll now and want to keep creating! So till next time, stay crafty my peeps!!!

1 comment: