Saturday 2 March 2019

HAPPY MARCH STARTS WITH TONS OF HAPPY MAIL!!

So I didn't get a chance to post yesterday as I was exhausted by the time I got home. But I got lots of happy mail to start the month of March.



So many packages in the mail meant I had to do a another video reveal! I got goodies from Scrap Addicts as well as Treasured Memories and R & R Srcrapbooking. I also got one of my swaps from a great crafty pal in the US. Check out how spoiled I got!


I really cannot WAIT to play with all these goodies. Good thing my plan was to spend the weekend crafting! Here are some photos of the goodies I got from Melody in the Altered Tag swap.









I will post more pictures after I play with all my new goodies this weekend! Till then, stay crafty my peeps!

No comments:

Post a Comment