Tuesday 26 March 2019

Ended up having a very productive craft night last night - went down to my craft room to put away some new supplies and ended up making a spur of the moment project!

First off, I got some items last week that I ordered from Scrapbooking Fanatics - I have been so busy I hadn't had a chance to do an unboxing video. I got mostly just ordinary supplies, but did get some cool other items. Check out the video - as I also did a little tutorial/sample of how the new pencils I ordered worked.


The tags are kinda fun too -
and it seems that I have more tags for backgrounds to use now as well!




And the reason I ended up finding the little box I created is that I was looking through my supplies of chipboard items for anything I could use on the two canvases that I started on the weekend. This is what I have come up with so far.



But when looking through my stash, I found this little box kit that I got from SA Crafters (who, unfortunately are not around anymore - at least not making kits like these). I ended up turning it into this cute little Steampunk Trinket Box. Really happy with how it came out - especially since it was so spur of the moment.






Kinda fun to have a craft night in the middle of the week! I am hoping to get down there a bit more this week before the month is over! So till next time, stay crafty my peeps!

No comments:

Post a Comment