Sunday 24 March 2019

Well we had a GREAT time on our date night in Grande Prairie. KINKY BOOTS was SOOOOOO worth the trip!

And then when I got home I got to do some more crafting. Pretty good way to finish off the weekend. I am still waiting for the ATC's I made to dry, so I will post pictures of them tomorrow. But I did also finish off a couple journal pages. One was inspired by my crafty pal Matt and a video he did to showcase some Dylusions products. He has had to make some changes so I can't post the link to the video just yet, but make sure you check out his Facebook page. And I will post a link to the video as soon as I can. But in the meantime, here is how my page came out. I changed things a bit, but I love the end result.




When trying to finish this page I wanted to practice the writing first with the ink writers I had, so used a tag to practice. I added a couple other colours so now I have a fun background for another tag/project! My pal Matt said it looks like confetti - lol.


I also finished another page this weekend. This started out as just a page that I used to use up some paint from another project. Then I used a couple stencils on it. Matt also gave me some inspiration on how to finish it - he suggested the paint on the end of the brushes and the paint splashes. Another successful page I think.




Pretty happy with the end results. I also ended up with more leftover paint again so wanted another way to use it up. I started a couple canvases and used the same technique my pal Mary from Messy Joys & Art showed me at the last paint night. I have some ideas on how to finish them - but I really love the way the backgrounds came out - and I didn't waste any paint either!!!



As I said, a great weekend with a date night and spending a bunch of time in my craft room. So till next time, stay crafty my peeps!

No comments:

Post a Comment