Monday 18 May 2020

Like I said before, today is a holiday so I plan to spend the majority of the day in my craft room. But I did get a LOT done yesterday too that I wanted to share!  I spent a good portion of the day organizing what I want to do for the albums for my nieces. I have turned it into a bigger project than my sister had imagined, but I think it is gonna be amazing. I did a short video to show my sister what I have planned.


I even got a couple of the pages finished. My sister and I both had the brilliant idea to do the first page using the collaged version of all the photos that she sent to my mom. I really love how they came out. A great way to start the books!



My plan I think is to work on Madison's photos as she graduates this year and my sister would like to give her the album by the end of June. Then I have a whole year to finish off Taryn's album - and I can even scraplift my own layouts. So I am off to do more work on the layouts for Madison. So till next time, stay safe and stay crafty my peeps!

No comments:

Post a Comment