Monday 11 May 2020

So I didn't have quite as crafty a weekend as I have lately - I did a lot more laying around doing a lot of nothing and hanging out with my hubby. I was supposed to be in Edmonton this weekend for a crop at Treasured Memories, but that didn't work out obviously! It was similar though because for our Zoom meeting on Saturday it was mostly Paula, Tricia and I the whole time. So a lot like it would have been had I been in the city with them.  And I did end up getting some stuff finished.

Friday night I finished off the ATCs for the Graphic 45 swap I was signed up for. I used the Ocean Blue paper for them and I hope my partner likes them - they are going all the way to Austrailia!


I decided to make her a nice little box to put them in as well, which I finished on Saturday.


Friday also saw me get a little bit of happy mail! I got some items from Byrds Nest Paperie - I ordered a kit from her last month and she realized she forgot some paper for it. Since she was sending me that I also ordered some fun chipboard names.


I also got a couple things from Scrappy Apple in La Crete - more foam tape and the last of the new Tim Holtz Alcohol Ink Alloys!


On Saturday once I finished the box for the ATCs I ended up using up the rest of the custom mermaid paper to make some more ATCs. I missed getting a picture of one that I sent to a friend, but here are the rest of them.


One of the cut out from the papers was too big for an ATC, so I decided to make it into a tag. First off, I used the new Airless Misters that I got at Scrap Addicts. They made for a great background.


And this is the finished tag


My last project of the weekend was to make a couple graduation cards. My pal ShawnaLee had agreed to make some graduation cards and I found one I thought she would like to try. However, she said she didn't have the supplies - but since I did I told her I would make them for her! They turned out pretty good if I do say so myself!!


Sunday was a pretty lazy day for me - I really didn't create anything. But since it was Mother's Day yesterday, my hubby spoiled me and made me a cool new shelf to help me organize my craft table. So I spent a good portion of the day cleaning and organizing and setting up my new space. Here is the mess it was before:



And this is my new - VERY ORGANIZED - craft table with the custom shelf my hubby built me!


It is so fun - and now I can see what I have and will be able to play with it all without knocking things over regularly! I also found a LOT of stuff I didn't even realize I had! So looking forward to playing with it all. 

Not sure how much I am going to get to my craft room this week, but I am expecting more happy mail this week so I am sure I will have stuff to post about. So in the meantime, stay safe and stay crafty my peeps!

No comments:

Post a Comment