Tuesday 5 May 2020

Yesterday was a quite day craft wise, but I did still get down to my craft room. I watched Cori-Lyn do her follow along class and sort of did something like it. Happy with it regardless.


I also decided to do another of the Scrap Addicts challenges from the weekend - I decorated an envelope to go along with the mermaid make n keep from the weekend. It was an oversized card so needed an oversized envelope.


While I was at it, I also finished a card that I started back in Feburary when I taught the card class for a friend of mine. All I did was attach the cut out to the card base and add a sentiment, but it is a finished card now!


I also got happy mail yesterday - the Steampunk tag from my partner arrived and it is awesome! She also sent me a ton of goodies. I definately got spoiled.



I have a couple swaps to finish so will likely get back into my craft room today. I am also hoping for some more happy mail to arrive so should be a fun night. Till next time, stay safe and stay crafty my peeps!

No comments:

Post a Comment