Thursday 7 May 2020

So I really didn't do a whole lot of crafting last night, even though I did spend time in my craft room. I was basically putting away and looking at all my new goodies that came in the mail yesterday. I sure got some great stuff.

This is my haul from Scrap Addicts

And this is the surprise box I ordered - I got llama paper!!!

Also ordered from Treasured Memories - had to get more custom paper!!

And this is the prize I won!! YAY ME!

The rest of my time in the craft room was spent organizing all my new stuff - I had to move things around in my different containers so I had space for all my new paints!  I did do a little more work on my Graphic 45 ATC swap, but they aren't done yet. Will likely work on them more tonight, so till next time stay safe and stay crafty my peeps!

No comments:

Post a Comment