Friday 1 May 2020

HAPPY MAY!!

Well we made it through April, and it is now looking like things are going to be better in May - some of the Pandemic restrictions are going to be lifted. It would be great for things to start to go back to normal. In the meantime, I am still getting lots of crafting done - and this weekend should be a bit crazy, as it is National Scrapbook Day on Saturday and I think I am signed up for at least a dozen crops! Good thing I have lots to do. And things are still basically the same so as per usual I spent most of the night in my craft room - the rescheduled art journal class happened and I was able to do the great class from Cori-Lyn and Scrap Addicts. It was super fun and pretty easy.

Here are some in progress shots of the page.




Here is the final page. It was super fun and a great stress relief.  I think it is pretty funny that I ended up two days in a row doing classes with a very similar technique. I have such talented crafty people in my life! I really love that this page is also a very appropriate memory for this crazy time in my life.


April also ended with a TON of happy mail for me! I get the funniest looks from my husband when he brings me all my deliveries! LOL






Looks like I am going to have lots to play with this weekend during all the NSD crops I am attending,. So till next time, stay safe and stay crafty my peeps!

No comments:

Post a Comment