Wednesday 5 August 2020

HAPPY AUGUST!!!!

So I didn't really do any real crafting this weekend, as my husband and I went camping for the long weekend. We had a pretty relaxing time, except for the HUGE storm that we went through in the middle of the night on Saturday! I seriously thought that I was gonna die - it felt like we were in the middle of a tornado. Luckily no real damage, except to my nerves. The only real bad part is that is knocked out the power for the remainder of the weekend and we didn't have our generator. Luckily I have some diamond dots in the trailer so I did have something to do!  LOL 


These are going to take me a LONG time to do!!  It took me 2 hours to get this little bit finished.


With the power out, we spent the majority of Sunday hanging with friends. Thier kids really love our dogs - couldn't get enough of them. My dogs loved all the attention.


When we got home yesterday, I came home to a ton of new goodies. My crafty pals Scrap Addicts and Scrapendipity are definately good for feeding my addiction!!



I don't know if I will get to my craft room tonight, as it is my anniversary and we are hanging out with some friends. But I do have some swaps to do so will be back down their soon. So till next time, stay safe and stay crafty my peeps!!

No comments:

Post a Comment