Monday 24 August 2020

Still on a Roll!

As I said, I was still in the craftying mood after the crop so spent more time in my craft room yesterday.  First up I did a layout using a photo of me and a couple of my Aunts from when I was 6 months old. I was going to use it for the 4 patterned paper challenge but came up with something else. I really loved the photo though so wanted to do a layout with it. I am really happy with what I came up with.


When I found this paper I also found a card kit that I didn't realize I had. So of COURSE I had to make the cards! You can't have too many cards - LOL!





Towards the end of the crop I got my crop photo - I wasn't going to do anything with the photo, but then I realized it wouldn't be a crop without doing a layout with my crop photo.


Last up for the day I wanted to do a layout with the glasses make n'take we did yesterday. I figured I could use it on one of my cruise/beach layouts. So not only did I do that layout, I did a couple more cause again, I was on a roll.




I feel like doing more crafting tonight, but not sure if I will. So till next time, stay safe and stay crafty my peeps!

No comments:

Post a Comment