Monday 17 August 2020

Weekend Crafting

So this weekend I did a bit of EVERYTHING! Golfed on Friday, hung out with my grandkids on Saturday, and even got down to my craft room. I finished up one of my vacation albums by doing the last two pages for it. It was made easy by the kit that I got from Scrap Addicts - I love the cruise kits that Michelle created!!


I also ended up playing with a bunch of my newer Tim Holtz products - I made a card for my sister-in-law to send her with the Creative Scrapbooker Magazines I found for her. I used my new Professor stamp set, the Distress Glaze, Distress Oxide Sprays and Distress Oxide Inks. I even put crackle accents on the glasses to give it a funky look. I hope she likes it!



I was hoping to do some journaling this weekend, but other than watching a video from a journal class I didn't get to it. My plan this week is to try and do a journal page a day. Fingers crossed! So till next time, stay safe and stay crafty my peeps!

No comments:

Post a Comment