Wednesday 11 April 2018

HAPPY MAIL!!


I enjoyed getting my mail yesterday - not only did I get something I was waiting for, I got a nice surprise too!! I got an envelope from my crafty pal Candy Rosenberg and I was confused as to why as I didn't think I was getting anything from her. It was an AMAZING set of ATC's and when I asked her about them she said she made them for me as a surprise because she felt guilty that the ones she had sent me earlier were ones she had hanging around and she had promised me custom ones. I was so stoked to get them  - they are GORGEOUS!!


And then I got another package that I had been waiting for. I found this fun site through some of my crafty friends on Facebook called Calico Craft Parts. They had a TON of Steampunk inspired stuff that I just HAD to get. I cannot wait to create with these!


These are perfect ATC size and are just needing some mixed media thrown on them!!


And these are going to be great additions to my Steampunk projects!

I also got a notice today that my Canvas Corp Brands order has arrived so looking forward to that - will likely do a video of the opening! So till next time, stay crafty my peeps!

No comments:

Post a Comment