Wednesday 11 April 2018

While a LOT of fun was had this weekend when I was crafting in La Crete, we also got creative with our group photo! The organizer - my crafty pal Leona - had this neat idea to go outside of town a little ways to take our group photo as she knew someone with an antique truck and a nice barn that would serve as a great backdrop to the photo. And she was right - I mean how great do we look in this picture?!


We took the photo with our Creative Scrapbooker magazines that were donated to us for the crop so Leona will be submitting this to the magazine for a future issue.

I liked the look of the truck and barn so much that I also took a picture of it for myself so I can do a project with it later. I made it black and white as I think it will look great on a vintage project.


Not sure what I will make with this photo or when I will get a chance to do it, but I will make sure I share it when I do. So till next time, stay crafty my peeps!

No comments:

Post a Comment