Monday 23 April 2018

So I spent most of yesterday in my craft room again - this time I was working on design team projects! I finished off my April submission - though I still have to work on editing the photos so I can get it submitted. I also worked on another project to submit for one of the monthly challenges. I am still trying to figure everything out and I don't know if the challenge is for everyone, or just crew members. As soon as I find out I will share the link so you can all participate in the challenge if it is open to everyone! And in the meantime, since I can't post all the photos I will show you a couple of sneak peaks!

Here are a some shots of my April Design Team submission




And here is a shot of my challenge entry. 


As soon as I find out more information about the challenges, I will make sure I share what I find out. In the meantime, stay crafty my peeps!

No comments:

Post a Comment