Monday 16 April 2018

I actually got a few more crafty things done this weekend! I finished another project for my Canvas Corp Brands design team. I can't show it off yet as I have to wait till they post it, but I can give you a sneak peak. Can you guess what it is?!


And then at the end of the day last night I decided to work on a project for another Facebook group I am in. The fabulous Reneabouquets is having a couple contests on her facebook page and I figured I would enter them. This is the page that I did for the Under the Sea challenge. The picture is from our cruise in 2011 and is of the sunset as we left St. Lucia. As part of the contest we had to use items that come from her store and since I shop with her regularly this wasn't a problem. Of course it also prompted me to do more shopping! LOL. Hope you like the page - and I would love it if I won!!


I have more projects to work on - and I got more happy mail today too. So I will have more posts soon. Till next time, stay crafty my peeps!!

No comments:

Post a Comment