Monday 9 April 2018

I actually did get a chance to hang out for a bit in my craft room yesterday! I was able to finish not only the layout I started at the end of the crop on Saturday, I also ended up doing a layout for the other page contest that Scrappy Apple is having (which I discovered as we were LEAVING on Saturday, LOL!) I was motivated to do this one right away as my daughter in law sent me a ton of cute grandkid pictures on Sunday morning. Here are my layouts.


This is the page I started while still at the crop.


And this is the one that is for the page contest. I am also going to submit it to 
Creative Scrapbooker Magazine for their "Wood" page call. 
So fingers crossed that Octavia is a lucky charm for me!!

Still have to finish off my envelope project for my CCB Crew design team, and I have my crafting mojo back in full force so should have lots to post about in the next month! Till next time, stay crafty my peeps!

No comments:

Post a Comment