Friday 20 April 2018

I got down to my craft room for a bit last night!! I wanted to play with some of the goodies I just got from the fabulous Wendy at W2Scrapbooking! A couple of the Lindy's stamp gang items I ordered seemed to have very little in them but Wendy assured me that they are supposed to be that way as they are pure pigment and you need very little to get the colour. And boy was she right! I literally only used a few crystals with both the gel and modelling paste to get the colours I did. This is what I ended up with.


The left side is adding the colour South Shore Sand to modelling paste 
and the right side is the same colour mixed with soft gel.


And then I had extra of the modelling paste mixture so put it onto a canvas that I had started
 - it was painted with some great paint I got back in July after taking a class.


Another couple items I got in my latest order were some sprays  - called Stencil Sprayer. I got a few colours so tried them out on a few tags. I used copper, iridescent and silver. I like how they came out. Great backgrounds, or the start of anyway, to the tags I used them on!


When using these sprays I ended up with quite a bit left over on the stencils,and since I didn't want to waste the spray I flipped the stencils and added the leftover colour to a journal page I had already prepped. Again, another great start of a background.


And since I was working with my journals finally, I decided to use some of Stamperia Rice paper that I got from Treasured Memories.  It was kinda fun art journaling again - even if all I did was start the backgrounds. I have an idea on what I am going to do with the remainder of the page even!


I am looking forward to doing more crafting this weekend! So till next time, stay crafty my peeps!



No comments:

Post a Comment