Saturday 13 October 2018

4th ANNUAL HIGH LEVEL LIBRARY CROP

Day Two of the crop was just as great as Day One - lots of laughs, great food, wonderful creations and everyone having a fun time. Check out all the greatness!


Creating away


My dragon eye from the class


Everyone's creations from the Dragon Eye Class


Sylvia won the Glass Matt donated by MonDo Creations


Gaye won the flights donated by Northwestern Air Lease


Donna won the quilt donated by myself and Linda Chesnutt


Gert won the Vacation Voucher donated by High Level Motor Products


We had such a great group of ladies - and everyone loved the Pajama theme!

It was another great day, and I actually got  quite a bit done - even though I was one of the organizers and had tons to do all weekend. Will have more photos to post tomorrow I am sure. Till next time, stay crafty my peeps!

No comments:

Post a Comment