Tuesday 9 October 2018

HAPPY THANKSGIVING EVERYONE!

I don't know how crafty everyone was this weekend, but for me the Thanksgiving weekend was all about family. We went down and spent the weekend with our son and his family, and also stopped in to visit with my family. All in all it was a great weekend with the people I love the most. And now I have a TON of great photos to scrapbook. Here are just some shots of all the craziness.


Doug and our little princess


Tavie is so darn cute!


And Jeffery LOVES having his picture taken


Tavie loves her Daddy


And she loves hamming for the camera


And Jeffery loves his Nanny!


We had to keep Tavie occupied at supper.


She doesn't quite have the hang of selfies yet though.

And then on Sunday the boys spent the morning with their new LEGO



Jeffery even got into it with his LEGO


Once we left the grand kids, we spent the remainder of the holiday with my family.
Another great day spent with the people I love the most.
And I didn't even have to do any of the cooking!!


Me and my sweetie


My sister and I with our Dad


My sister and I with her girls


My sister and I with our Mom


My sister and her sweetie

It really was a great weekend. I cannot wait to scrapbook it all. Till next time, stay crafty my peeps!

No comments:

Post a Comment