Thursday 18 October 2018

GOOD FOR THE CREATIVE SOUL CHALLENGE -                "THINK PINK"

I am up on the Canvas Corp Brands blog again today as part of the October Good For the Creative Soul Challenge. Since October is Breast Cancer Awareness month, we were challenged to create projects that were monochromatic pink. Since I have a friend who is a breast cancer survivor, I made her a set of three ATC's that celebrate her journey. I used the Tattered Angels Glimmer Mist in Pink for my background of each ATC and then finished them off with various ephemera and flowers. She really liked them which is the most important thing. Here are some photos.





Make sure you check out the blog post to see what all the other great members of Creative Crew came up with! Till next time, stay crafty my peeps!!

No comments:

Post a Comment