Thursday 11 October 2018

The last couple weeks have been a real whirlwind, but now it is almost time for the annual library crop and I am just about ready. And part of the preparation has been organizing all the great donations we have gotten. Of course, getting donations has also happened while I was shopping and we know what that means - HAPPY MAIL!!! I got some last week but didn't have time to post about it till today. The amazing Queenie from Scrapbooking Fairies sent me my order - along with a gift certificate/stamp set for every participant. My scrapbooking pals are all so generous. When shopping with her I also got some stuff from another crafty peep. The AMAZING Candy Rosenberg taught a class at Scrapbooking Fairies, but I couldn't make it. I ended up ordering the kit from her, along with a bunch of Candy's new chip board products. 


I cannot wait to play with it all. And Candy also brought me some fantastic extras - she was supposed to teach a dress form class, but dumb Donald Trump and his tariffs messed that up! Fortunately she was able to sneak me a couple dress forms in her suitcase and they are FANTABULOUS!!!!


I had so many ideas for all this stuff I am bursting! I will have tons more to post about for the crop this weekend. So till next time, stay crafty my peeps! 

No comments:

Post a Comment