Tuesday 2 October 2018

HAPPY OCTOBER!!!!

Hey all - I hope your October is starting out as fun as mine! Got back from a fabulous weekend of crafting with my pals and today I found out on Facebook that one of my design team projects was voted Most Unexpected Use by all the other gals on the team. Such a cool honor! It is such a creative group that for them to tell me they liked mine so much feels amazing!! I made a fun vase for a friend and I know she really liked it too. Here is another look at it.


And if you didn't do it before, check out the link to the Canvas Corp Brands Blog to see what else the team created for this project. 

I have tons of crafty stuff on the go, and another crop coming up in a couple weeks, so will have lots to blog about this month. So till next time, stay crafty my peeps!

No comments:

Post a Comment