Sunday 14 October 2018

4th ANNUAL HIGH LEVEL LIBRARY CROPTACULAR

The last day of the crop was fun - a final day to get stuff done and do some last minute visiting. It was another great event and it looks like we made some good money for the library. Here are some shots of the last day!


We didn't have a lot of people there, but the ones who came did some last minute shopping.


And they had to get in some last minute crafting


And visiting too


And our illustrious chair of the library board had to craft right till the last possible minute!!

And like I said, I got quite a bit done. I did all the make and takes, did some ATC's and finished a big project I started back in July. It was a very crafty weekend for me I have to say.


These are my ATC's


And the make and takes Treasured Memories did all weekend.


I love learning new ways to use the products I have already


Of course we had to do Halloween themed make and takes


And other fun ones too


And this fun Christmas one


And this great card


And then these are the projects that my friend Paula's mom Ann made during the weekend.


And then I finished off this canvas I started back in July.


I am pretty tired I have to say - and apparently I injured myself somehow during the weekend as I am limping around!! But it was another great event and everyone had a ball. Really looking forward to next year as we decided to have a Harry Potter theme! And now that I have most of my life back I will be able to get down to my craft room more. So till next time, stay crafty my peeps!

No comments:

Post a Comment