Sunday 28 October 2018

ALTERED PAINT BRUSH CHALLENGE


The next project that I finished was not a swap, but a challenge. Again, it was part of a Facebook group called Artists With An Edge. It is also connected to my pal Renea's store ReneaBouquets - it is a way for people to showcase projects they made with her products and promote her store. We had until today to get the project done to qualify for a prize package. I got mine done just under the wire! LOL

We were supposed to do an altered paint brush - but I ended up doing two! Partly because when I bought them they came in a package of two, and partly because I couldn't decided if I wanted to do a black or white base - so I did both! 

This is the white based brush



I ended up giving this one to my employee France for her birthday - and she loved it!!

And this is the black based brush



This one I gave to another one of my friends. 
She doesn't have it yet but I am hoping she likes it.

I didn't win the challenge, but still glad I participated. Will post my other projects as soon as I get some good pictures. Till next time, stay crafty my peeps!

No comments:

Post a Comment