Sunday 30 September 2018

GRIMSHAW CRAFT WEEKEND - DAY 3

Well it was another great day finishing off our fabulous crafty weekend. I finished off a couple things. One of the projects that we have done at the last couple crops is the puzzle board project. We each get a puzzle piece and decorate it how we want.  This is the one that I did.


And the finished board was so cool - seeing all the different things people did with their pieces. The end result was so cool and unique.


They gave it away in a draw and I was hoping to win it, but I didn't. One thing I did get though was from my pal Helen. She won this cute moose and gave it to me!


We didn't have a full day today, but I was able to finish off the ATC's that I had started when prepping for my class. As I said, I used each of the 4 different Finnabair Texture Pastes on both black and white backgrounds so the ones taking the class could see the different looks you could get. I ended up with 8 different ATC backgrounds. I gave one to my pal Wendy and the rest I will be able to swap. I need to take some better photos of all of them but here is the one for Wendy and a couple of the other ones I managed to get a picture of.



All in all, it was a really fun weekend. I can't WAIT to do it all again with most of these same gals in two weeks! Till next time, stay crafty my peeps.

No comments:

Post a Comment