Wednesday 19 September 2018

I cannot just take it easy and not craft - even when I am going to craft all weekend and I am totally packed! I wanted to get a start on a project I am going to work on at the crop I am going to next weekend in Grimshaw. I am making a Halloween Shadow Box and needed to paint the configuration boxes I plan on using for the project. I wanted to save myself some time so I spray painted them in my back yard so I wouldn't asphyxiate myself! They turned out even better than I had imagined. I had thought I would want them a solid black, but because the paint didn't stick as well to the boxes they have a kind of distressed look - which is even better!! Check them out.



I can hardly wait to keep working on this project. I am going to try and post from Carnival this weekend, but might not be able to until I get back. So till then, stay crafty my peeps!  

No comments:

Post a Comment