Monday 10 September 2018

WEEKEND CRAFT PREP

So I am still working on fixing up my photos of my completed projects and won't likely post them for a day or two. But I can show you all the prep I did on Saturday! I was on a roll!!

I have several swaps on the go, as well as classes I am teaching that I wanted to prep, so I did a bunch of first and second steps on a BUNCH of projects. I will just show you here the first steps, and then you will get to see the rest of the steps when I post the completed projects. 


Had to gather all my goodies up - not sure exactly what is gonna happen, but it should be fun!


Then I started adding stuff to the canvases





Had fun playing with the different stuff I gathered.
I also did a couple canvases with just gesso through stencils




Had to work on my Artist Trading Coins too



It was a lot of fun doing all this prep. Almost as much fun as figuring out what to do with them all! As I get the projects done I will show them to you all! Till next time, stay crafty my peeps.




No comments:

Post a Comment