Saturday 1 September 2018

HAPPY SEPTEMBER EVERYONE!!!

So, summer is pretty much over, which means camping is done for me and I should be able to spend more time down in my craft room. I also have a bunch of crops and other crafting things coming up so that will mean more crafty posts!  But we had to finish off the summer with one more camping adventure. 

We started the year camping in the NWT so had to finish there too. And this time we actually got ourselves into Hay River in time to find the Fisherman's Wharf and have some of the amazing fish and chips. It was worth the wait as it was super yummy!! We got some of the amazing fudge from another one of the stalls too. We are going to have to make sure we get to the Wharf every year when we go camping up there.




And of course our dogs were there regular dorky selves. They love camping and spending all the time they can with us. They certainly make camping interesting!!!




Of course we had to have one last fire for the summer.



We were only able to stay two nights as my hubby had to work on Monday. But hey, that means I had time to do some crafting, so will post more on that soon. Till next time, stay crafty my peeps!


No comments:

Post a Comment