Monday 3 September 2018

Since we had to be back for my hubby to work today, but I didn't have to work since my store was closed for the holiday, I was able to get some crafting done. 

First off, last week I had a card making class and was working on some Christmas cards. Unfortunately I didn't have everything I needed to finish the card I wanted to, so I had to finish it at home. I used the new PhotoPlay Oh Canada Christmas paper and even though it is a simple card, it is cute.



I also ended up signing up to a new class! It is called Wanderlust and is at Everything Art. It is a whole year of art journaling and mixed media. One of my fave teachers, Finnabair, will be teaching in in and one of the 4 week sections has the theme Steampunk, so I think this is right up my alley!


I cannot wait to get started - and I will be for sure sharing as I go. There were even a couple introductory videos with some neat ideas that I will have to try. And signing up and checking out the intro stuff inspired me to finish an art journal page that I started absolutely AGES ago! It was fun to do some art journaling again.


I was on a roll so next I started working on another swap. This one is calls for making some ATC's - but the C doesn't stand for Card this time - it stands for Coins! And it is very convenient that my hubby can make them for me!


My hubby made me a bunch of them on our laser engraver.


And then I added Gesso to them.

I also finished off another swap project, but I have to take some better photos, so that one I will post later. So till next time, stay crafty my peeps!

No comments:

Post a Comment