Sunday 9 September 2018

Had fun this afternoon while I was crafting. Not only did I get some projects done, I hung out with a crafty friend of mine. She asked me to help her with a couple of Christmas gifts. She made me blush telling me she thinks I am the most creative person in our whole town. She is so sweet. He had so much fun making a gift for her brother - a frame with pictures of their mom who passed away just over a year ago. And I know she loved it as she cried when we finished it. I love helping out my friends. Here is a look at the finished project.


I also showed her a fun technique I found that a crafty pal put up on Facebook. Nicole Wright did a great technique using the Alcohol Lift Ink that I just had to try. Make sure you check out her tutorial for it on Facebook! It is super easy and I just love how they came out. This was my first try at it.


I did the tile, and then made a card with the pieces I put the lifted ink onto.


I also saw another tutorial by someone else I love - Vicky Papaioannou does some AMAZING tutorials and she did one using the Alcohol Lift ink. I tried this on a couple more tiles. 
It didn't turn out quite like hers, but I still love them. Here is her video I followed:



And these are my finished tiles



It was fun hanging out with a crafty friend and creating with her. I will have more photos to post this week because I did a TON of crafting this weekend. So till next time, stay crafty my peeps!

No comments:

Post a Comment